The award was presented to her in the US and was actually handed to her by her long time idol, Christine Amanpour
Many congrats Becky!
The off-shoulder orange top seems to originate from the same shop,the one by Devota Diva...Hamisa wore it with blue jeans and high black sandals
So who wore it better?
WATCH the clip below to understand how to easily use this product...another one from #BeKidotified
To buy yours, visit all shops that sell the Kidoti hair. Soon it will be in all your favorite hair salons
The interview covers her Hollywood life,her Africa roots and more...and quotes her as she promises to find more opportunities for people of color.
On her role in Queen of Katwe, she says, “To play a mother of four in Uganda, a formidable mother who has so much working against her, was so compelling to me. It wasn’t something I thought I’d be asked to do”—at least not by Hollywood. “The fact that it was based on a true story, an uplifting story out of Africa. . . .” She inhales and shakes her head. “Oh, my goodness, all my dreams were coming true in that script.”
By the way,Queen of Katwe is showing in Dar,go to Dar Free market cinema and get a glimpse at this new sensational work by our African Princess
We salute your hard work,Lupita
The suit is on point...the cleavage though,hahahahah
Hi There, I am
"Hello and welcome to the M.P Blog. My name is Missie and am an independent,very opinionated and passionate writer.In here,every VOICE matters.ENJOY"
- Happy Birthday Elizabeth Michael,Lulu
- Meet a Real Life Barbie Doll- Anastasiya Shpagina
- Tanzanian Singer "Diamond" has a new Girlfriend!!
- The SEVEN Tanzania representatives at the Olympic Games, Rio 2016
- World's Highest High Heel Shoes
- Elizabeth "Lulu" Michael shows how to rock Denim on Denim
- This is Elizabeth Michael (Lulu), The Last person to see Actor Steven Kanumba,Alive
- Is Wema Sepetu Re-Branding her image?
- How to Spot a FAKE Christian Louboutin Shoe!!
- MAJINA YA WAALIKWA KWENYE CELEBRITY CORPORATE CONFERENCE & COCKTAIL,March 2016
- Barack Obama
- Cabin Crew
- Celebrity Corporate Cocktail
- Coca Cola
- Hamisa Mobeto
- Hemed PHD
- Manjano Foundation
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Mustafa Hassanali
- Neema Komba
- Shear Illusions
- Sustainable Cities
- Trey Songz
- Vanessa Mdee